Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Being fit is a lot more than just physical looks...

Even though that is great motivation to get started. The one thing I have noticed is that when I have an exercise program I am following I am a lot happier. Sometimes it is working towards a running event or other goal. When I have a goal each day or week that I am trying to accomplish the other things in life fall into place. The structure I am forced to have blesses my families life also. The first thing I do in the morning, after saying my prayers, making my bed, getting breakfast, and sometimes Reece off to school, is head to the gym. I am blessed to have a gym membership especially one with a day care. But I gotta be out of the gym early because I hate feeling like I wasted my morning working out. It has to be early as possible and a workout to the point. My workout has to be planned out before entering the gym or it tends to be unefficient. And as moms efficiency is key. We gotta be home to clean, do laundry, etc. etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara what are some ways that I can alter my aerobic days, which are currently running 3 miles, so that I can set a faster pace so I can get more mileage covered in the time I have to run.